Awards & Certifications
Take a peek inside our trophy case.
You won’t find any dusty old bowling trophies here – just industry awards and certifications that recognize our exceptional customer service and rapid corporate growth.
Small Business of the Year
In 2013, the Greater Boston Chamber of Commerce named DSCI as one of its top ten Small Businesses of the Year. This award recognizes DSCI’s achievements in management, workplace excellence, product innovation, and social responsibility.
New Hampshire’s Leading Technology Firm
For the last five consecutive years, DSCI has been honored by the New Hampshire Business Review as one of New Hampshire’s Leading Technology Firms. It’s proof that our solid foundation in New Hampshire is a huge advantage for our customers in New Hampshire and across the Northeast.
Product of the Year
Our UCx Hosted Unified Communications Service is a three-time winner of the “Unified Communications Product of the Year” award from INTERNET TELEPHONY magazine. TMC has also recognized UCx as “Communications Solutions Product of the Year” and “Internet Telephony Product of the Year.” These awards honor the industry’s most innovative UC products and solutions.
Best Places to Work
Platinum Level Polycom Choice Partner
Our customers’ positive feedback is the best award we could ever ask for. Here are just a few examples:
- “Immediate callback, concern and follow through, and no automated systems – I’m impressed!”
- “After the ticket was generated, the follow up was fast and provided good information about the problem. Also, the ticket was not closed out until I gave the OK that everything was working.”
- “I always receive excellent service from everybody at DSCI, from my Account Manager to Customer Service. Most impressive is how Customer Service never lets anything go too long without updating me.”
- “Your customer service is not only efficient, but friendly and courteous – a welcome pleasure!”
- “The deep technical expertise, laser customer-focus, can-do attitude, and super partnership between us and DSCI are wonderful.”