Get Support Now
DSCI Customer Care Repair Line: 877-344-7441
If you encounter trouble with any of your services, please contact a DSCI Customer Care Specialist at 877-344-7441 to open a service ticket. To expedite resolution of your service issue, please have the following information ready:
- Telephone number or circuit ID experiencing service trouble. If it is a circuit, please provide the type of service (i.e., ISDN-PRI, frame relay, etc).
- A description of the trouble you are experiencing.
- Contact information and access hours for each service location affected.
- Information on any recent power outages or equipment changes.
- If the line or circuit is not down, can it be taken down for testing?
We also recommend that you check your equipment for any alarm lights and contact your equipment vendor in addition to opening a ticket with DSCI.
DSCI Customer Care Provisioning Group: 888-322-6553
Hours of operation: 8:30am to 5:00pm ET, Monday through Friday
If you’re a UCx or iPBX customer requiring assistance with moves, adds, and changes (MACs), submit your request via the Dash Customer Web Portal. Use the Request and select “A change to an existing service.”
For more information on Dash requests, refer to our quick reference guide on Submitting a Change Request in Dash.
Ask a Question
If your question is general in nature, your DSCI Account Executive is the best person to call. If necessary, the Account Executive will put you in touch with the DSCI professional who’s best able to respond to your question.
For questions about your DSCI invoice, call 888-899-2268 (hours of operation: 9:00am to 5:00pm ET, Monday through Friday) or email email@example.com.
Of course, you can always call DSCI’s main number at 866-438-3724 (hours of operation: 8:30am to 5:00pm ET, Monday through Friday) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.