Policy Regarding Copyright Infringement and Designation of a Copyright Agent
DSCI LLC (“DSCI”) has adopted and implemented the following policy regarding copyright infringement. This policy provides information about DSCI’s designated agent for receipt of copyright infringement claims pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”), 17 USC § 512, and how to make a claim for copyright infringement to DSCI’s DMCA agent.
DSCI respects the intellectual property rights of others and requires those that visit our web site located at www.dscicorp.com (the “Site”) or use our network to do the same. DSCI may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, remove or disable access to material on its Site or its network that infringes upon the copyright rights of others. DSCI also may, at its discretion, remove or disable links or references to an online location that contains infringing material or infringing activity. In the event that any visitors to our Site or users of our network repeatedly infringe on others copyrights, we may in our sole discretion terminate those individuals’ rights to use our Site and/or network.
If you believe that your work has been used on our Site or our network in any manner that constitutes copyright infringement, please notify DSCI’s copyright agent by written notice. The notice should include the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright allegedly infringed;
- A description of the copyrighted work you claim has been infringed, including a copy of the copyrighted work or the web page address where the copyrighted work may be found;
- Identification of the location on our website or network of the material you claim has been infringed, or the link or reference to another website that contains the material you claim has been infringed;
- Your name, address, telephone number and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the material at issue is not authorized by the copyright owner, the agent of the copyright owner or the law; and
- A statement by you that the information in this notification is accurate and a statement, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner of the material allegedly infringed or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
DSCI’s copyright agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on this website is Robert Altman, who can be reached as follows:
1 Sundial Avenue, Suite 514
Manchester, NH 03103