Making Changes to Your Service
Changes the Administrator is Authorized to Perform
Your administrator can make many routine changes online.
MAC Orders in Dash
Move, add, and change (MAC) requests can be automatically processed in the Dash Customer Web Portal, including:
- Add or remove users
- Change user service pack
- Assign or remove add-on services for a user
- Add or return rental phones
- Purchase new phones or equipment
Most of these requests are provisioned and billed as soon as you submit them in Dash. You will be able to review any impact the changes will have on your billing before submitting them.
Changes in the UCx Admin Web Portal
Many other changes to your service can be made immediately in the DSCI Admin Web Portal, such as:
- Change a user’s phone number
- Add, modify, and delete time schedules
- Enable or disable call forwarding
- Upload custom on-hold music
- Activate or deactivate call centers
- Activate, deactivate, or modify auto attendants
- Add and manage Meet-Me Conferencing bridges
For full details, refer to the Administrator User Guide.
For All Other Changes
For those MAC requests that require assistance, please contact our Customer Care Post-Sales Provisioning Team at 888-322-6553 during regular business hours (8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday). Or, you can use the Dash customer portal to submit and track your request to “Add, change or disconnect a service”. Please note the following:
- The MAC request must be submitted by an approved user. In Dash, the super-user for your company can select which other portal users are able to submit orders.
- MAC requests can take up to 72 hours to complete.
- Any MAC changes outside regular business hours need prior approval and may incur additional charges.
Fees for Service/Technical Assistance
Click here for the rate schedule for order- and repair-related maintenance.